The Village at Surrey Hills

The Village at Surrey Hills is an intimate community of 79 condominiums located in Cave Creek Arizona, just north of Scottsdale. There are 2 new residences that remain for sale along with a few resale condos built since 2013. I have been handling sales for the developer since construction began in 2012. I am very familiar with the second home and vacation home market in North Scottsdale, Carefree and Cave Creek and would be happy to help you buy or sell. 

North Scottsdale, Cave Creek and Carefree communities are home to some of the most beautiful Sonoran Desert and some of the most expensive homes. If you are looking for golf courses, beautiful sunsets, fine dining or hiking trails, this area of the Valley has it all! 

I would be happy to help you find the perfect home in the area. I specialize in lifestyle communities and have an intimate knowledge of properties from a cozy condominium to a 5 acre estate.

Search The Village at Surrey Hills Homes for Sale

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.

The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

Listing Information Current As Of Sep 20, 2018 5:09:am